Avocado soup is a tasty no-cook soup that only takes a few minutes to prepare. It’s both
summery and comfortable thanks to its fresh flavor and creamy texture. On a cool day, serve it
chilled right from the blender, or reheat it gradually.
● 2 ripe avocados (Seed and skin removed)
● 2 green onions (Only the green part)
● 4 cups stock
● 1 clove garlic
● 1 teaspoon sea salt
● ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
● ¼ cup cilantro
● ¼ cup fresh lime juice
● Optional toppings: diced avocado, hot sauce or chili oil, crispy bacon or cilantro.
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients and blend on high until smooth. Taste and
season with extra salt if necessary.
- Pour the soup into a pot and heat it gently on medium heat if you want it warm.
- Don’t let it come to a boil.
➢ Serving: 1 ¼ cups,
Calories: 180kcal, carbohydrates: 14g, protein: 2g, fat: 15g, saturated fat: 2g, polyunsaturated
fat: 2g, monounsaturated fat: 10g, sodium: 1530mg, potassium: 532mg, fiber: 7g, sugar: 3g,
vitamin a: 784IU, vitamin c: 16mg, calcium: 22mg, iron: 1mg
Where to get the best Avocado
At Avodemia limited, we produce tasty avocados with the best quality. We grow our avocados in
an eco-friendly system to conserve the environment, and allow you to have the natural taste of
this magnificent fruit.